|Associate Editor(s):||Michael Smith, Intel|
ABET Engineering Education Accreditation Criteria
The program enables students to achieve the following additional attributes by the time of graduation:
- An ability to use and apply current technical concepts and practices in the core information technologies.
- An ability to identify and analyze user needs and take them into account in the selection, creation, evaluation and administration of computer-based systems.
- An ability to effectively integrate IT-based solutions into the user environment.
- An understanding of best practices and standards and their application.
- An ability to assist in the creation of an effective project plan.
|Browse by interdisciplinary Course Content|
Enter keywords and narrow your search results by selecting one or more resource type(s) below (default search returns all resource types).See the Advanced Search for more.